These Terms and Conditions May Change
We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of www.vintagelane.ie following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions whenever you use this website.
Limitations of Liability
The Vintage Lane shall not assume any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any materials, from this website. IN NO EVENT WILL VINTAGE LANE NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR REMEDY, IF ANY, IS TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE. This site may include inaccuracies, mistakes or typographical errors. Vintage Lane does not warrant that the content will be uninterrupted or error free.
Copyright and Trademark
Unless otherwise indicated, material on this website, including but not limited to texts, images, illustrations, software, audio clips, video clips, animation files, is subject to the copyright of Vintage Lane. Consequently, the material on this website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, posted, transmitted, distributed, in whole or in part in any form whatsoever, without the prior written consent of Vintage Lane. All rights reserved.
Products, Content and Specifications
All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this website are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state and international laws in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this website. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this website. All purchases from this website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
Duties and Taxes
You are responsible for duties and taxes outside Ireland. All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection and assessment of the duties and taxes in accordance with that country’s national laws.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password information, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. This website reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts remove or edit content or cancel orders.
By placing an order, you warrant that you are over 18 years of age, and that you are providing www.vintagelane.ie with accurate, truthful information and that you have the authority to place the order.
Exchange and Refund Policy (Online Shop)
You may qualify for a Free stationery re-print if:
- Stationery items you have received contain typing error(s) which were made by us AFTER you have approved the final draft.
- You’ve got the item of wrong size.
- Your item significantly differs from the item in the preview.
You have to contact us via email within 3 days after you get the order containing error describing the issue.
NO Refund or Free Re-print will be provided if:
- the items contain your own typing/spelling errors even AFTER final proof approval, as we don’t correct the text provided by customers.
- the items were made to order, bespoke or personalised, which cannot be re-sold to other customers.
- the items were damaged, got partially missing during transportation period or were lost by post/courier.
- items returned not in the original purchase condition (with signs of tear & wear, with no labels and price tags attached).
- the items were late because of courier/postal service delays.
- you’ve missed the delivery of the parcel because of nobody was at the address.
- your package was delivered to a wrong address.
- We take NO any responsibility of postal/courier services as soon as your order was picked up by courier or accepted in the post-office.
- Each Personalised order becomes NON-Refundable, NON-Partially Refundable and NON-Returnable straight after the digital files were passed to the printing department.
- No digital previews are being designed or emailed without the deposit of €50 paid online or a full order payment received. If you’ve paid €50 for the design service and placed a full order after that, €50 deposit will be signed off from your total amount in the way of €50 refund. €50 deposit is NON-refundable in case if you have got your digital previews, but changed your mind for any reason and didn’t go ahead with the order.
If any refund is applicable it will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges if making returns and shipping/handling fees of original purchase is non-refundable.
All sale items are final purchases.
- You may cancel your order straight after you have placed it online and sent the payment over. If no any digital work was involved from our side, your payment will be returned in full, in form you’ve paid it.
- If you for any reason decide to cancel your order AFTER digital proofs were sent/emailed to you, you automatically agree to pay a cancellation fee of €50 which will cover the digital work.
When you visit this website and/or send email to us, you consent to receive electronic communications from us. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we sent you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Exclusions of Warranties
Vintage Lane makes no representative or warranty regarding the good working order or condition of this website, its suitability for use, or that its use will be uninterrupted or error-free. All information or materials provided in this website to you without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness, quality, durability or suitability for any particular purpose, or non-infringement.